NATURE'S BOUQUET FLORIST WELLINGTON, FL. HIGH QUALITY PREMIUM FLOWERS
Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief we understand the concerns of Internet shopping regarding the security and fulfillment of the orders. Our return/refund policy here is to provide our customers a complete understanding of how the policy is processed
1. If it is determined that Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design did not make the delivery attempt, we will provide you with a refund.
2. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we will need 24 hours to investigate. In most cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not present and/or nobody available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurs.
3. If there is a question regarding the quality of the arrangement, the recipient may simply contact us. In almost every case, Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design must be contacted within 48 hours of the delivery. It is important to remember that the flowers need proper care. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design within 48 hours of the original delivery date.
4. Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email or phone call to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
5. Should any customer place an order through Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information.
6. Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design is not responsible for any order, which a recipient refuses to accept. There will be no refund where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses the completion of the delivery.
Nature's Bouquet provides local delivery to all of Palm Beach County, delivering flowers, plants, gourmet, gift baskets and more to Wellington, Palm Beach, Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Boca Raton, and Palm Beach Gardens and beyond. We are affiliated with an International Wire Service to satisfy all of your Worldwide Floral needs. The minimum for delivery in Wellington is $50.00 and the delivery charge is $10.00. Each zip code has its own order minimum and delivery charge.
We are happy to accommodate your Same Day deliveries whenever possible and we encourage you to call ahead to schedule your delivery if your request is specific, to ensure availability of the product and/or variety you desire. Orders received after business hours and/or on Sunday will be delivered on the following business day.
All arrangements will be designed as close to the ordered item as possible. Color and variety substitutions will be made based on flower inventory and availability. It is our aim with every order to meet and exceed client expectations; therefore, substitutions will be made to honor each client's best interests.
Call us for details.
Information We Collect
When you open an account on our site or make a purchase, we need your contact information including your name, e-mail address and mailing address to complete your transaction.
When you visit our website, we also collect some basic information that does not identify individual users. We use this information to determine our user's demographics and interests, so that we can better understand and serve our users.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may share aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns and related site information with other businesses, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. We cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Statement. For example, we may be required to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that may be illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. All user credit card information is securely communicated using secure socket layer (SSL) software, which is the industry standard and among the best software available for secure commerce transactions. All user information stored on our server is stored in an encrypted format. Notwithstanding these efforts, we caution you that perfect security does not exist on the Internet. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
If this site contains any links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Changes to Privacy Statement; Consent